AND HIRING EVENTS
We Make Finding Local Career Opportunities Quick and Easy.
Search our site and save yourself countless hours of hunting through publications or going from website to website looking for hiring events. Our site was created to provide jobseekers with a unique source to assist in searching for employment. Our goal is to offer a one stop source where jobseekers can find career events and opportunities for all states in one place. We are the most comprehensive source you will find when it comes to searching for hiring events. We offer options to help you find events quickly, browse all events, search by state or go directly to virtual events.
job fairs are a great way to find employment. Preparing for to meet employers face-to-face is one of the most important things a jobseeker can do to ensure success at the event. But first before preparing, a jobseeker need an outlet to locate top quality events that provide details and contact information. That's where we come in, visit us and view upcoming events posted to our website.
We bring career opportunities together in one place to save you time.
Yes, promoters and event planners can add events to our site free but we go a step further. We search the web to find upcoming events and our staff will add them to our site to ensure that you don't miss a hiring opportunity.
Top 10 Greatest Career Fair Tips
1. Pre-register if possible and find out which employers will attend
2. Arrive early and develop a strategy (Visit priority employers first)
3. Dress professionally because first impressions count
4. Maintain a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude
5. Offer a firm handshake and a confident disposition
6. Show knowledge of the company (Do your research)
7. Have plenty of resumes (Best to have too many then not enough)
8. Network as much as possible with employers and other jobseekers
9. Prepare for an interview (Some employers interview on the spot)
10. Follow up with employers you speak with (Get a business card)
Building A Career Search Plan Is An Excellent Idea
Regardless to whether you're looking for your first career, a second one, or to replace one you have lost, then creating a work search plan is without question exceptionally advantageous and effective. It's always a good idea to plan things out ahead of time so your job hunt covers all of the angles and possibilities in terms of places of employment. The most important thing to do is settle on what sort of job you will be searching for. More...